Need an urgent repair?
Call our expert team and we'll have you up and running fast.
Tel: 0115 871 9265
Tel: 01623 403699
We offer a same day service to most areas.
Why Choose NG?
12 month guarantee
'En route' notifications
Electronic pcb repairs
6 Days/week service
Same day repairs
Spares on vans
Control module fault?
Most appliances we visit with reported "control unit faults" are usually not faults with the control unit but are 99% of the time the control unit reacting to another fault within the appliance. For the other 1% we can normally repair the control unit itself.
We repair all the groups of domestic appliances below, please visit the individual appliance pages for more detailed information.Ovens
Whilst we are able to repair the electric oven of a cooker with a gas hob, we are unfortunately unable to repair the gas hob.
We do not currently repair any commercial appliances.
.....and many more