Updated: Sunday 17th of January 2021
Service status: Operating, under lockdown restrictions.
This page contains important information for the safety of all our customers and engineers during this time of great upheaval and uncertainty.
As the coronavirus COVID-19 situation develops, we'd like to tell you about the steps we're taking to ensure the safety of our customers, employees, suppliers and trade partners to help prevent the spread of the virus.
We take our role in the local community seriously and we are following guidance issued by the government, health authorities and we will update our policies and procedures in line with the latest advice.
Please read the following information carefully so your repair goes as smoothly as possible.
We are prioritising our engineers efforts on the most critical consumer groups ( the vulnerable, over 70s, NHS & key workers ) and the critical appliance categories of washing machines, refrigeration, and cooking appliances.
As a duty of care to our engineers, other customers and local community, if anybody in your property where an appliance needs repairing is self-isolating as a result of Coronavirus you must notify us as we will be unable to visit you until the isolation period is over.
For service visits that can go ahead, our engineers are carrying hand sanitiser and will thoroughly wash their hands at the start and end of each visit.
For repairs that were booked in advance, the engineer may call you to ensure you are still comfortable with the visit going ahead.
The engineer may also wish to discuss the following requirements with you to ensure the visit can go ahead safely:
- Our engineer must be able to use the external door nearest to the appliance to avoid unnecessary travel through your property.
- Ideally our engineer should be directed to the room where the appliance is situated and left to carry out the repair. If this is not possible, they will ask you to stay a safe distance of at least 2-3 metres away with no other members of the household, including children or pets present.
- You won't be asked for a signature once your repairs are completed like we normally require, instead and to avoid unnecessary contact our engineer will ask for verbal confirmation that you are happy with the work completed. By booking a repair, you accept our standard terms of business, a link to which can be found at the foot of every page on our website.
- We are accepting cash or card payments as normal upon completion of your repair. Our engineer will ensure this is completed in a safe manner in accordance with current government guidance.
- If, at any point our engineer believes that entering your home could be a risk to you, them or other customers, the visit will be aborted and rescheduled.
Office & Call Booking
Our offices are unstaffed but emergency repairs are still continuing.
To book a repair, please leave a message containing:
- Your Full Name.
- Contact Telephone Number.
- Appliance type, brand/make and nature of fault. For example my Bosch oven won't heat.
- The model or 'E-nr' number / product number of your appliance if available.
Your message will be sent directly to one of our engineers who will get back to you promptly during our office hours as listed above. Messages left outside normal office hours will be actioned as soon as we open on the next business day.